Join us at the ASHG 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting, October 18-22, 2021.
If you’re registered, visit our partner page where you can find out about our latest products, talk to our experts, and learn about the innovative solutions we offer. Don’t forget to add the following events to your schedule:
- Platform presentation by Dr. Alden Y. Huang (UCLA): Oct 20 at 8:30 AM PST/11:30 AM EST
- See how Dr. Huang pushed the limits of CRISPRclean with a large scale Cas9 mediated depletion of highly abundant transcripts to expand the interpretable genome and improve the diagnostic yield of clinical RNA-Seq
- Live CoLab presentation: Oct 20 at 12:00 PST/3:00 PM EST
- Hear about how we built CRISPRclean technology as a scalable CRISPR-based depletion of highly abundant RNA transcripts to increase sensitivity of low expressed transcripts in RNA-Seq
- Live Lightning talk: Oct 22 at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST
- Learn about the CRISPRclean products portfolio and NGS applications