CRISPRclean Stranded Total RNA Prep with rRNA Depletion (Human, Mouse, Rat)
CRISPRclean Stranded Total RNA Prep with rRNA Depletion (Human, Mouse, Rat) kit for 24 samples is an optimized directional RNA library prep and CRISPR-powered depletion workflow that increases sensitivity to detect lower expressing and biologically relevant transcripts. This one-day workflow is made up of 7 simple steps with multiple safe stopping points.
Powered by CRISPR-Cas9, ribodepletion is highly efficient and programmed to cut overabundant human ribosomal RNA (rRNA) sequences (5S, 5.8S, 18S, 28S, 45S (precursor), mitochondrial 12S and 16S) which shares homologous rRNA sequences with mouse, rat, and other mammalian species, as shown in the data. Improve your discovery of high-value and biologically interesting transcripts with CRISPRclean.
- Specific, unbiased depletion and library prep for RNA-Seq
- Effective single tube, multi-species depletion with CRISPR-Cas9 mediated technology
- Increases sensitivity to detect lower expressing, biologically relevant transcripts
- Optimized library prep and depletion workflow generates high quality representation of transcripts
- Consistent full-length, uniform transcript coverage, and high library complexity
- One day workflow: 7.5 hours assay with 3 hours of hands-on time
Kit includes stranded total RNA library prep and depletion reagents for 24 RNA-Seq libraries. AMPure XP beads and KIT1017 CRISPRclean Unique Dual Index Adapter Plate for RNA Prep are sold separately and required for this protocol.