CRISPRclean Pan Bacterial rRNA Depletion Kits
Bacterial samples express high amounts of ribosomal RNA. Removal of these highly abundant sequences enables easy and accurate identification of more of the bacterial species found in complex samples.
CRISPRclean Pan Bacterial rRNA Depletion Kit
Designed for Illumina NGS libraries, the CRISPRclean Pan Bacterial rRNA Depletion Kits remove overabundant bacterial ribosomal RNA from sequencing workflows to improve sensitivity and performance.
- Target more than 200 bacterial species, covering all phyla, in a single depletion reaction.
- Target both gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial species.
- Access low total RNA inputs below 1 ng - not possible with pre-library depletion methods. Tested down to 10 pg of Total RNA (10 cells).
- Increase the number of species detected by 300-400% with CRISPRclean.
- Save time and streamline your workflow by pooling multiple samples in a single depletion reaction while maintaining performance.
|Specification||Species||Over 200 bacteria covering all phyla|
|Designed to deplete||5S, 16S, and 23S rRNA|
|Recommended library prep||NEB Next Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep for Illumina|