PAG 30: Join us at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego.
We’ll be at PAG 30 in booth #325. Be sure to attend our workshop “The power of Jumpcode: Boost usable NGS data through depletion”
Workshop Date: Tuesday, January 17
Location: Town & Country C
You’ll discover how Jumpcode removes uninformative molecules before sequencing, driving novel transcript discovery, improving microbial detection, and maximizing genotyping efficiency. It’s time to get the most out of your sequencing dollars.
Agenda & Speakers
- 4:00 PM – Overview of our technology
Jon Armstrong, VP of R&D, Jumpcode Genomics
- 4:15 PM – Enable novel transcript discovery by depletion of high-expressing targets
Azeem Siddique, Director of Research & Development, Jumpcode Genomics
- 4:45 PM – Using CRISPRclean to maximize the genotyping efficiency of the lentil genome
Marzia Rossato, Associate Professor of Genetics, Functional Genomic Lab, Department of Biotechnology – University of Verona
- 5:15 PM – Guide design for custom projects
Sridhar Ranganathan, Director, Bioinformatics, Jumpcode Genomics
- 5:45PM – Maximize microbial detection sensitivity by depleting human host DNA
Zenas George, Senior Scientist, Jumpcode Genomics